Sunday, August 22, 2010

Author Diane Story


T.G.I.F.

Diane: Posted on 8/22/2010 7:38:00 PM

Hi Romance Lovers!!

This week has been a bear!!! With working on my new-web site, and trying to get my ISBN for my new book,,, I have not had a lot of time to write,,, YUK!!

But today is my FRIDAY,, and guess what? My house is clean, my office is clean, and all of the laundry is done,,,, so I now have 2 whole days to get caught up. AND,, In the midst of all of this, I was able to get my first 5 chapters of “Crystal Dreams” sent to my worlds best!! Editor Kathleen Marusak for editing,,, check her out at www.bookeditor-bookcovers.net

Now that all the fluff is done,, now it’s time to get busy marketing “Desperate Hearts” for it’s bid day-view!!

Does anyone!!! And I mean ALL of you!! Have any real GOOD suggestions??

Keep following my blog to find out my results,,,

Much Love,

Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment