Sunday, August 29, 2010

Choices!

Lesson Of The Week
“To Use, Or Not To Use”

In other words, should we use our affiliations with someone famous to help us promote our own endeavors? This was a question that nagged me all week. Especially when that “Famous Someone” is closely related.

I have used him in the past to get a VIP booth at a club!
I have used him in the past to get into some awesome parties in Hollywood!
I met one of my best friends “Ian Drew” from US-Weekly magazine because of him!
So, I had to ask myself again, do I use him now?

I happen to have a very, sweet nephew who comes from a large line of awesome family members. Because of this, I know he would be happy to help me any way he could.

You all would know his as K-Fed or K-Fat or the ex-husband of Britney Spears.

But the reality is… He is know by my family as Kevin Federline, and he is an awesome father, son to my sister in-law, cousin to my children, and nephew to me. And I will use him, and his experiences as a mentor. Who knows, maybe one day he will let me write his autobiography… hmmmm!

With that said, I would like to invite all of you to celebrate the release of my new book “Desperate Hearts. I am having a PRE-RELEASE sales event going on now at my web-site. Just click on my link and feel free to browse: http://www.dianesstorys.com/My-Books.html

No comments:

Post a Comment