Friday, August 6, 2010

New Look

Great News!


I have re-worked my Blogger site, and am happy to say that it is coming together.
I found a great program to build it with, and I think it looks a lot better. I’m still working on it, but it’s getting there!

News about my book Desperate Hearts: The cover is coming along. The artist has sent me one preview, but she has a few more things to do before it will be done. I’ll share it with you when I get it.

News about “Crystal Dreams”: Crystal Dreams is done. Pretty much!!!! Except for a few more editing issues here and there. And then I’ll be sending it to my editor Kathleen Marusak for final edits. Then I’ll be pitching it. Wish me luck.

Also, I have placed a Poll on my Blogger about 2012. Check it out.

My web-site has a new contest link. I will be giving away an autographed copy of “Desperate Hearts” to the winner.

Talk to you soon!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment