Monday, October 18, 2010

Author's 'Julia Rachel Barrett' and 'Sharon Lathan'

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting Julia Barrett at my local RWA meting. She was our guest speaker. She is a charismatic author of Erotic Romance. In fact I am in the middle of her book "Captured". Both myself, and my husband are enjoying the story. Is is SciFi Erotica, and really fun.
Julia really impressed me, and I find her writing both entertaining and interesting. I can't wait to read more!
Julia Rachel Barrett

I am also proud to be reading "Loving Mr.Darcy" by Author Sharon Lathan. She is part of the Jane Austen Fan Fiction Team, and she is a member of my local RWA chapter 'Yosemite Romance Writers' I love her style, and find that she takes me to the world's she creates within the first few pages of the book.
Sharon is a fantastic author, and I highly recommend her books to any reader looking for a great Regency.
I am loving this book, and hope to soon read more.
Sharon Lathan

Thanks for reading!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment