Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yosemite Romance Writers VP

Hello,
Today I was elected V.P. of my local RWA chapter (Yosemite Romance Writers)YRW
It was wonderful to have my co-members elect me, and to know that they have trust in me to do the job.
I know the position will keep me busy with the group, and I look forward to the challenges throughout 2011.
Sheri Humphreys was elected president, and to her I give my congratulations, as well as all of our other new elected. I look forward to working with all of them.

We also did story book mapping for our current W.I.P's. and I have to say that it was quite fun. It was a little fast paced which made it a challenge. But what a blast!

Sheri recently made a trip to Aswan Egypt ( I am very jealous :-/ ) and she brought me two books that will be helpful with my manuscript "A Pharaoh's Kiss" THANK YOU Sheri!

Have a great night!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment