Monday, May 23, 2011

Anniversaries and Friends

So this year, I celebrate my 30th Anniversary... Or so I think it's my 30th. it might be my 29th or maybe my 31st.


You see, when I got married I didn't care what day it was, what month it was, what year it was. because honestly, I married the man of my dreams. I know it's this month because, well, thats when we went to Reno all those years ago and said I DO. It's either on the 28th or maybe the 27th. I lost my wedding certificate years ago in a car crash when i was moving to Alaska, and never bothered to replace it. 
What it really boils down to is this,,,, my anniversary is fun every year because I celebrate it with the the man I chose all those years ago to live and die with. If god is good to us, we will hopefully have 30 more.


With that said,,, I would like to say a BIG happy anniversary to two special friends. "Cara & Dennis Cunnigs" Happy 30Th ((today is your day)),, and we know it's yours...............  Love ya!!!

Happy Anniversary Song



No comments:

Post a Comment