Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Memorabilia

Hello my friends,
Today I am sending a blog to ask for your help.


As many of you already know, my nephew is Kevin Federline. (K-Fed). Recently, my mother-in-law who is also Kevin's grandmother, passed away. My father-in-law (Kevin's grandpa) is 80 years old and now selling his entire collection of "Britney Spears and Kevin Federline" memorabilia to help fund his retirement. Kevin gave his permission and told him to go for it. 
So, we have placed a listing out on e-bay with all of the items he is selling, and they are many. What I could not show in the pictures is that there are 14 wedding photos of Kevin and Britney. Some are with the grandparents. These photos are all original and can not be re-produced.


Take a look at the listing: E-Bay Listing for Kev & Brit Memorabilia


Now I know a lot of you may not be Britney and Kevin fans, but I am hoping you would forward this on for me so that I can create a buzz about it out there is cyber land. I would really appreciate it, and I know my father-in-law would as well. If you have a blog you can add it to, that would be great. :-)


Thanks so much,,
Have a super day,,,
Diane Story

No comments:

Post a Comment