Friday, August 12, 2011

As Parents & grandparents......

As parents and grandparents we should always,,,,

  1. Be the mosquito repellent they need to keep the bugs (bad-guys) away.
  2. Keep them on the same pedestal as the one you put them on the day they were born. If you thought they were smart then, they are just as smart or more so when they are twenty.
  3.  Never change your vision of them.
  4.  Encourage them to succeed.
  5. Don't have them unless you are willing to make sacrifices.
  6.  Kiss them good morning and good night.
  7. Never be jealous of them. 
  8. Encourage them to do better than you.
  9. School and homework are not an option, they are a requirement. Even if your parents did not make it yours.
  10. Love and respect them. Spoil them,,,, in the good ways. 
************************************************************
I have two kids and four grand kids. I love them all very much. I respect them and their choices and I know the feelings are mutual. So I guess I'M BRAGGING,,,, Thanks for letting me.

Have an awesome day,



No comments:

Post a Comment