Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finished

Isn't she cute?
Reminds me of the fairies on True Blood.
I wonder if they read romance!
**********
Good news! I finished my new W.I.P. 
"Dagger's Lust"
I have a few edits to put on it, and then I can start pitching it after I get the query and synopsis done. 
"Dagger's Lust" is my first erotic romance novella. And I have to admit, with a little bit of conceit, that I did a good job with this one. Its fantasy filled, with werewolves, dragons and witches.
****
My husband says I've gone to the dark side. hahaha,,, in reality he truly does like the story. It's amazing the types of issues one has to deal with when deciding to write erotica, but actually, it was fun. I can't wait to start a new one. Lots of ideas, just itching to get put down on paper. 
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment