Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Sun Daily Newspaper & Pop Baby Krissy Doucet

Good Afternoon. 


A few weeks ago I had a face to face interview with a wonderful reporter from "The Sun" in the UK


They were doing a story about my book "Pop Baby Krissy Doucet" They also had a photographer take several photos of me for the article. Both men were super nice, and very polite.


I think they have not posted the story because I am not weird enough for their magazine. At least, I hope that was not the reason why they did not post it. Or maybe it was because I would not tell them that the book was inspired by actual events. But then if I did that, I would also have to admit "Pop Baby Maddy Fortin" was also inspired by actual events. That, might not make Madonna and Sean Penn to happy.... 


So, I need your votes,, click this link http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/article296174.ece and tell them to post it... Friends should have some pull! Right? 


Thanks so much!


Diane Story