Friday, December 28, 2012

Pop Baby Krissy Doucet: In reply to the tabloids...



Let me put it to the world like this.

First off, my fans are going nuts over my book. They now believe I was telling a true story, and that I lied when I said "Pop Baby Krissy Doucet", is really based upon fiction.
I honestly admit that MOST of the book is fiction. However, I did tell the tabloids and my readers, that the lifestyle led by these people are often at times.... interesting. In their world, menage-a-trios, can be, common place. I'm not saying that all of these stars practice it, but I am saying that if truth be known.... many,,,may,(or may not),,desire to. After all, 50 shades really has created a buzz that cannot be ignored. Regardless if we like it or not, alternatives lifestyles in the bedroom do exist. The rich and famous, are not exempt. The right to enjoy sexual freedom is ours. The right to enjoy whatever pleasures we desire, are ours. As long as what we do does not hurt others, nobody should have the right to tell us no. In my book "Pop Baby Krissy Doucet" I allowed my characters "Krissy and Keenan" to do whatever they wanted in the bedroom. Did Kevin and Brit do the same? Maybe! But with family! NO..... Yet, who are we to judge them if they did? Isn’t that their cross to bear?


My family loves Kevin and the boys even more than Britney's fans love her. If you really want to know if Chris is Sean P.'s dad,,,, that answer may never come. As long as that little boy has a loving family who will do anything for him, that' all that matters.

We pity the hoaxter for believing they could get by such a crazy story and for also believing, they could damage the reputation of America’s Pop Princess. Britney is immune because of the love this country has for her. Unfortunately, not all of us are treated the same.

Despite the silly rumors, our family does respect each other, and would never do such a hurtful thing to one or the other. Kevin and Chris are close, and will always be.



No comments:

Post a Comment